Wedding Dress Alterations Preston
In addition to our bespoke made to measure service we also alter wedding dresses and outfits purchased elsewhere.
A lot of our clients come to us through personal recommendation.
Other wedding dress shops send clients to us for alterations to dresses they have bought off their racks.
We offer a full range of alteration services on "bought" wedding dresses.
Wedding Dress Alterations should be made at least 3 weeks before the actual day but we will do all we can to help in a last-minute emergency situation.
We have altered many wedding dresses.
Each dress can vary so costs can vary too but here is a guide to alteration costs:
- Wedding Dress hems from £35 per layer
- Take-in at bust/waist/hip from £35
- Bustle hook-up for train from £10
- Create lace-up back on dress or bodice from £75
- Other alterations - on application